Lexan UV Polycarbonate sheet
Lexan* UV PC sheet is a transparent polycarbonate sheet with proprietary UV protection on both sides offering excellent weathering properties. With its excellent impact resistance it is an excellent candidate for a wide variety of building and construction applications. Lexan UV sheets can be easily cold formed into gentle curves which makes it a good material choice for skylights, covered walkways, barrel vaults etc. Lexan sheet is thermoformable and can be thermoformed into the desired geometry whilst retaining the UV resistant coating specially developed for weather resistant applications.
Opal Solid White Sheet
Lexan Opal White Solid sheet is an translucent sheet with proprietary UV resistant surfaces on both sides. The grade is also available in Super Low Glass version. The product offers an excellent balance on light transmission and hiding power, in a particular suited for LED sign display.
- Properties : One side textures, Uniform light diffusion, Light transmission-40% to 72%, Both side UV coated
- Application : Industrial roof lights & cladding, Pyramids, Domes, Sky lights, Interior partition
- Colours : Clear and Bronze
- Thickness : 1.5mm / 2.0mm / 3.0mm / 4.0mm
- Sizes : Width – 1220mm / 2050mm, Length – 15250mm / 30500mm